West Midlands Homebased Care is the reliable choice for high quality, affordable homecare and related services.
We offer sensitive, flexible homecare support services for adults with a range of needs, including:
• Adults who are terminally ill
• Older people
• Adults with physical impairments
• Adults with sensory impairment
• Adults who are ill
• Adults with Learning Disabilities
• People with Dementia
• Recovering from illness.
We provide culturally and ethnically appropriate services to help our clients maintain the highest level of independence. Our support ranges from domestic support to high intensity personal care including 24-hour care services.
All our services are provided by care workers making personal visits at agreed times to suit your needs. Care Workers can provide sleep-in overnight cover or attend on a “waking night” basis as well as full 24 hour cover.
|Personal care includes assistance with:
- Shaving (not wet shaving)
- Oral care
- Continence care
- Assistance with medication with the use of medi-pack or bubble pack
- Assistance with getting up or going to bed
||Practical tasks include:
- Making or changing your bed
- Emptying commodes
- Paying bills
- Collecting pensions
- Assistance with laundry (can include ironing)
- Preparing meals
- Vacuum cleaning
- Light domestic tasks – washing dishes, dusting, cleaning toilets and bathrooms.
We also offer a range of intensive domestic and commercial cleaning services.
The cost for care services is calculated on an hourly basis. Prices range from £11.42 per hour to £12.46 per hour and are subject to an annual review.
We’re here to help
Our Care Managers are skilled at assessing personal and social needs and can advise you on the best support for your particular needs. We can usually start providing services within 24 hours of agreeing a care package, often at even shorter notice.
For more information about our services, please contact us.